System for Lasik Xtra, and Accelerated Cross-linking
The new KXL® System has a sleek, mobile design with a large touch screen which makes it easier to use. Together with four pre-set protocols, a fifth user programmable treatment protocol and Avedro’s family of high quality riboflavin formulations, you can choose a safe and predictable treatment for your patients via epi-off, epi-on, accelerated, pulsed or continuous treatment.
The KXL System features:
- Programmable treatments ranging from 3mW to 45mW UV power
- Large 10.1” monitor for premium visibility and ease of use
- Live camera for improved treatment alignment and image acquisition
- On-board Patient database for easy reference and planning
- Detailed patient treatment report for record keeping
- Preset treatment protocols for speed and efficiency & a user customisable treatment protocol.
- Intuitive software user interface
Procedures performed with the KXL System include Accelerated Cross-Linking and Lasik Xtra®.
These procedures have the potential to:
- Enhance LASIK surgery outcomes
- Restore corneal strength
- Halt progression of keratoconus and ectasia