Single-piece hydrophilic acrylic intraocular lens
Rayner T-flex Toric IOLs (573T and 623T) are a superior alternative to toric IOLs with a restricted range of torus and offer a precise, superior alternative to incisional keratotomy and Limbal Relaxing Incisions (LRIs) for the treatment of pre-existing corneal astigmatism.
- Exceptional rotational stability Accurate, predictable and sustainable visual outcome with superior astigmatic correction
- Patented AVH Technology® for perfect centration, anterior / posterior and torsional stability
- Unique Amon-Apple Enhanced Square Edge for reduced PCO
- Good range of spherical and cylindrical correction available.
- Manufactured from Rayacryl® hydrophilic acrylic co-polymer for:
– High biocompatibility
– Low PCO
– Optical purity – no vacuoles or glistenings
– Low Silicone Oil adherence
– Superb handling characteristics.
A wide range of powers available. Call for details.