Single-piece hydrophilic acrylic pseudophakic supplementary Trifocal IOL
Rayner Sulcoflex® Pseudophakic Supplementary IOLs are designed to correct post-surgical or residual ametropia, without the trauma or increased surgical risk of an IOL exchange.
The Sulcoflex Trifocal is an adjustable solution for the correction of presbyopia in a wider range of patients. It has been designed in partnership with a leading European technology institute . The diffractive surface is a construct of two profiles to form the patented design that is possibly the most advanced in the industry.
- Unique design reduces potential for contact between implants
- Large optic diameter reduces risk of optic-iris capture
- Round optic edge contributes to low rates of dysphotopsia
- large diameter “undulating” haptics for IOL centration & rotational stability
- Manufactured from Rayacryl® hydrophilic acrylic co-polymer for:
– High biocompatibility
– Low PCO
– Optical purity – no vacuoles or glistenings
– Low Silicone Oil adherence
– Superb handling characteristics.
Sulcoflex Trifocal may be implanted as part of a ‘Duet’ procedure along with a primary capsular bag IOL, or to ‘top up’ pseudophakic eyes and correct any refractive surprise post-cataract surgery.