The Digital Series is Volk’s 3rd generation, double aspheric, non-contact slit lamp lenses. Volk Digital Series lenses provide the finest views for all examinations and imaging, enabling discernment of details previously unattainable at the slit lamp.
The Digital 1.0X Imaging Lens is designed for general diagnosis and viewing of the posterior pole, particularly when used to capture photographic images. The concept is simple. The Digital 1.0X Imaging Lens increases the value of your investment in slit lamp photography by enhancing the quality of your images.
- Significantly reduces glare and reflections during intra-ocular photography.
- Provides a sharper image across the diameter of the lens.
- Optimized coating for use in the visible spectrum.
- Exclusive, High Index glass design for clearer images.
- Standard ring size is comfortable to use and fits in the Volk steady mount.