Expanded Pupil Diagnostics
RAPDx is a high-definition, machine-vision system to measure small errors in pupil responses that can be helpful for detecting ocular disease. With RAPDx, Konan has now substantially enhanced our view of neuro-pupillary dysfunctions.
- Touchscreen operator interface (tablet size).
- Operator display rotates 180 degrees for flexibility in pre-testing settings
- Ribbon control for simple patient alignment
- Cyclopian view of separate OD-OS stimuli scenes
- Patented pupillograph
- Objective, standardized
- HD, infrared, machine-vision
- Eye tracking
- Automated blink detection and stimulus rescheduling
- Digital, simultaneous, high-fidelity, recording of direct and consensual responses
- RAPDx presents monocular stimuli with simultaneous binocular elements
- Patient views binocularly, but as a cyclopian view
- White light and multi-chromic testing strategies
- Full-field, macular, and macular sparing
RAPDx records a high-definition, biometric waveform of the pupil responses, the “RAPDx Signature™”, which characterizes key features of pupil defect responses beyond those seen by human observers of the old Swinging Flashlight Test.
RAPDx presents clear detail of the differential pupil responses which can be displayed as as Amplitudes or Latencies. An analog of the Swinging Flashlight test can be performed as a fast screening test. Normative data is under development for characterizing specific conditions.