Hospital Grade Wipes used in Hospitals and Aged care facilities.
Hospital Grade Disinfectant Towelettes are used for rapid disinfection and decontamination of hard, non-porous surfaces. Broad spectrum, multi-purpose disinfectant cleaner for use on plastics, stainless steel, non-porous vinyl and upholstery, painted surfaces, glass, etc. Supports infection control procedures in hospitals, surgeries, clinics and other active environments. Not intended for use on therapeutic instruments.
Developed in Australia by Australians to meet our standards of quality, performance, safety and value. Compatible with impression materials and dentures. Registered with the TGA to meet hospital grade disinfectant working standard dirty conditions. Recommended in infection control procedures and protocols for the rapid disinfection and decontamination of critical and general surfaces. Satisfies ADA Guidelines for surface disinfection.”
- Hospital Grade Disinfectant is tested against TGO54 Option B “dirty” conditions
- Active against – Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, E. coli, Proteus vulgaris, Salmonella choleraesuis
- 10 second kill time for Gram +ve & Gram –ve organisms
- Contains food grade plasticizer to maintain plastic, vinyl and upholstery surfaces
- Streak free, smear free, low foaming, non-corrosive solution.
- Formulated and tested in Australia to Australian requirements and conditions
- 0.28% Benzethonium Chloride, 18% Isopropyl Alcohol