QuickRinse Instrument Rinse System
The QuickRinse® from AOI is used to rinse Phaco and I/A handpieces, cannulas, vit cutters, reusable tubing and other instruments with lumen. Superior to a disposable syringe, the QuickRinse® provides consistent rinsing pressure and volume regardless of the operator, and eliminates ergonomic issues associated with repetitive syringe use.
Using the QuickRinse® also frees up your hands to perform other tasks, greatly improving the speed and efficiency of your reprocessing department.
- Pushbutton Controls: Simple user interface consists of only two buttons located on the front panel
- Multiple Operational Modes: Timed “auto” cycle (30 seconds) or manual control over cycle time
- Foot Pedal (Optional): Offers hands-free operation (convenient for rinsing certain instruments)
- Quick-Disconnect Fittings: Enable rapid refilling of the bottle
- Storage Trays: Provide convenient location for nylon brush and accessory fittings
- Colored Tubing: Aids in proper identification of tubing sets
- Accessory Fittings and Attachments: Ensure a compatible connection between the QuickRinse® and your instrument or tube set