Single-piece hydrophilic acrylic pseudophakic supplementary multifocal toric IOL
Rayner Sulcoflex® Pseudophakic Supplementary IOLs are designed to correct post-surgical or residual ametropia, without the trauma or increased surgical risk of an IOL exchange.
- Unique design reduces potential for contact between implants
- Large optic diameter reduces risk of optic-iris capture
- Round optic edge contributes to low rates of dysphotopsia
- large diameter “undulating” haptics for IOL centration & rotational stability
- Manufactured from Rayacryl® hydrophilic acrylic co-polymer for:
– High biocompatibility
– Low PCO
– Optical purity – no vacuoles or glistenings
– Low Silicone Oil adherence
– Superb handling characteristics.
Available in a range of powers – call for details.