Single-piece hydrophilic acrylic intraocular lens
Rayner M-flex® Multifocal IOLs are based on a multi-zoned refractive aspheric optic technology, with either 4 or 5 annular zones (depending on IOL base power). M-flex provide a degree of pseudoaccommodation, lessening the need for additional correction by spectacles or contact lenses.
- Reduced incidence of halo and glare
- Superior contrast sensitivity
- The only multifocal IOL with the benefits of patented AVH Technology® for perfect centration, anterior/posterior and torsional stability
- Unique Amon-Apple Enhanced Square Edge for reduced PCO
- Manufactured from Rayacryl® hydrophilic acrylic co-polymer for:
– High biocompatibility
– Low PCO
– Optical purity – no vacuoles or glistenings
– Low Silicone Oil adherence
– Superb handling characteristics.
A wide range of powers available. Call for details.