Single-piece hydrophilic acrylic intraocular lens
The Rayner C-flex range of hydrophilic acrylic injectable IOLs feature increased depth of field compared with designs corrected for corneal spherical aberration, such as negative aberration designs. Increased contrast sensitivity and increased functional visual acuity.
- Increased depth of field compared with other designs
- Patented AVH Technology® for perfect centration and stability
- Unique Amon-Apple Enhanced Square Edge for reduced PCO
- Manufactured from Rayacryl® hydrophilic acrylic co-polymer for:
– High biocompatibility
– Low PCO
– Optical purity – no vacuoles or glistenings
– Low Silicone Oil adherence
– Superb handling characteristics.
A wide range of powers available. Call for details.
Also available_ Superflex 970H Aspheric IOL, with a larger optic and a lower range of powers.