Visual Electrodiagnostic Testing System with SunBurst Ganzfeld
This revolutionary product will provide you with everything you need for any type of electroretinogram, visual evoked potential, or electro-oculogram. The ultra-bright ganzfeld – capable of over 15,000,000 different colors – will allow you to perform ERGs you never imagined possible including on-off, double flash, photopic negative response, scotopic threshold response, and s-cone ERGs. Amplification with our digital biomedical amplifiers allows faithful reproduction of every nuance of your recordings.
- The world’s brightest and most capable ganzfeld
- Ultra low-noise digital amplifiers
- Built-in ERG normative data, or use your own.
- Flash stimuli from -50 dB to +18 dB in any color
- Total flash range from -75 dB to +30 dB in 1 dB steps
- Background luminance 0.005 to 5000 cd/m2 in any color
- ISCEV Standard ERG / EOG / VEP
Double flash, On/Off, S-Cone, photopic negative response, scotopic threshold response ERGs
- SunBurst™ Color LED Ganzfeld
Lightest, brightest, most capable
- UBA-4204 Digital Biomedical Amplifier
Smallest, lightest, quietest
- Multifocal ERG – Multifocal VEP option
Now with long m-Sequence!
- Sweep VEP (objective visual acuity) option
- Dark adaptometry option
- Compatible with legacy LKC data. Migrate data from your previous LKC system
- GLP (21CFR11) Compliance Pack option
- Color or white-only mini-ganzfeld option
- CE and MET (UL equivalent) certified
Easy to Use
- Small and lightweight – 13.5” W x 10.5” D x 8” H (34.3 cm x 26.7 cm x 20.3 cm), 5.0 lbs (3.7 kg)
- Ergonomic mounting arm provides easy and comfortable adjustment to any patient. Quick mount feature and built-in grips for easy positioning over prone patient
- Infrared fixation camera allows simple visualization of fixation and electrode placement
- Cleanable interior
- Dim red illumination to assist during electrode placement.
- SunBurst can produce all ISCEV standard stimuli, PLUS Double Flash ERG; On/Off Response ERG; S-Cone ERG; Chromatic backgrounds and stimuli (e.g. photopic negative response); Scotopic Threshold Response ERG; Infrared flash for retinal implant testing.
- Latencies and amplitudes of ISCEV standard ERGs match results from legacy LKC products. No need for new normative data.
- 9 red EOG fixation LEDs in ±15° horizontally. Brightness adjustable over 20 dB range in 256 steps.