The Leading Choice for Neonatal and Pediatric Retinal Imaging
The RetCam 3 is a fully-integrated wide-field digital imaging system for the hospital and clinic. This full-featured system delivers the next generation of ophthalmic visualisation and photo documentation with a new, re-designed cart, software user interface and ergonomic hand piece.
Options include FA (Fluorescein Angiography) and five interchangeable lenses.
This robust system is ideal for primary care hospitals, operating rooms and NICUs.
Images from equator to equator, allowing the practitioner to visualize large scale pathologies. Wide-field imaging at its very best:
- High Resolution
New User Interface
- with brilliant image display and thumbnails of all exams
- Re-designed imaging cart with flat panel monitor and color printer
- New light weight ergonomic hand piece
- DICOM compatibility for image transfer to EMR systems
- Fluorescein Angiography option
- Extended video duration allows 2 minute recording
- Brilliant, color images can be viewed in full screen mode for maximum visualisation of detail
- Image Annotation
- Frame-by-frame review after video capture allows user to select optimal images
The Retcam 3 user interface has been completely redesigned for ease of use and intuitive operation. Common user functions have been standardised and integrated, reducing the number of screens and clicks required to perform each task. The new interface simplifies the workflow and makes the imaging session easy for users of any skill level.
- Brilliant, colour images can be viewed in full-screen mode for maximum visualizotion of detail.
- Thumbnails are available for all images captured in exam.
- Mouseover preview enables instant enlargement for quick review.
- Exam Review allows side-by-side comparison of images from any patient exam.
- Fluorecein Angiography mode provides customizable on-screen information display, including timer, frame number, and frame rate.